We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
€12 for 3 Salsa/Zumba/Bachata Classes with Motion Latina, Abbey Street (value €27)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- You should be dancing, yeah! Dancing yeah!
- €12 for three dance classes with Motion Latina, Abbey Street.
- Choose between Salsa, Zumba or Bachata classes.
- Boost your body confidence.
- Classes take place on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 6pm, 7.15pm or 8.10pm.
What's that you hear? Sexy Latin rhythms? And what's that's you feel? Your legs starting to move a little. And now you're rolling your shoulders. Oh and there go your hips, shaking and shimmying their way across the dancefloor. Yep, you're officially dancing.
€12 (instead of €27) for three dance classes at Motion Latina, Abbey Street, Dublin 1. Choose between Salsa, Zumba or Bachata classes.
If you were glued to Strictly Come Dancing and So You Think You Can Dance this year, you'll know that dancers have amazing bodies. They're toned without being too muscular, lean and healthy.
Motion Latina was founded by Abel Herrera from Cuba and a team of professional dancers whose goal is to bring their contagious attitude and passion for Latin dance to Ireland, filling us full of fire on these frosty evenings.
Classes last approximately one hour and take place at the following times:
- Zumba - Monday (7.15pm), Wednesday (7.15pm), Thursday (6pm)
- Bachata - Monday (6pm)
- Salsa - Monday (8.10pm), Wednesday (8.10pm)
And remember: when you know how to dance (even if you've just mastered the basics) nights out are far more enjoyable!