On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Mechanic On Duty
€99 for a Full Vehicle Service incl. Pre-NCT & Safety Check at Mechanic on Duty (value up to €250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- From the cute city runabout to the formidable 4x4, every vehicle needs a thorough service to keep its driver safe and sound.
- Pay just €99 for a full service of any make or model of personal vehicle along with a pre-NCT and 20 point safety check, with refreshments.
- Save on the usual price of up to €250.
- Relax and enjoy coffee\tea and a delicious pastry while your motor is taken care of.
- Make sure your car is ready to face the year ahead.
Is your good 'aul motor starting to wheeze a little? Getting rattly in places it used not rattle? The lads at Mechanic on Duty are here to help give your motor a thorough check up.
Pay just €99 for a full service of any make or model of personal vehicle along with a pre-NCT and 20 point safety check, as well as a freshly ground coffee or tea with a homemade pastry while you wait at Mechanic on Duty.
Overall today's deal gives you a great discount on a deal valued up to €250.
The full service will include everything to make leaving your car fit and raring to go:
- Up to five litres of manufacturer recommended Shell Oil.
- Oil filter replacement with premium oil filter.
- Replacement of air filter.
- Check and top up of anti-freeze, coolant, brake fluid, power steering fluid and windscreen washer fluid.
- Check and advice on lights and wipers, spark plugs, tyres and tyre pressure, battery terminals and brake pads.
- Visual inspection of belts and hoses.
- Reset of service interval indicator and stamp and record in service history book.
Your car will also receive a pre-NCT and safety check to confirm its road worthiness. You can find out more about the pre-NCT check here.
The safety check will include a review of your handbrake, jack and spare tyre, shock absorbers for leaks, road springs for rust and cracks, suspension bushes and links, steering rack and track rod ends, drive shaft and CV boots, fuel tank and lines, as well as your exhaust system and heat shields.
And you won't be left stranded while your beloved auto gets the once over, as you'll be treated to some freshly ground coffee and a homemade pastry in the Barista on Duty coffee shop while you wait. That way both you and the car will be looked after!