We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
National Maritime Museum of Ireland
€1 for 1 Child, €2 for 1 Adult or €5 for a Family Ticket to the National Maritime Museum of Ireland (value up to €10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Set sail on a fun family day out.
- Pay €1 for entry for one child to the National Maritime Museum of Ireland.
- €2 for one adult or €5 for a family of two adults and two children.
- Enjoy a fun and educational day out for the entire family.
- Take in the picturesque views of Dún Laoghaire harbour.
I am sailing, I am sailing, home again across the sea. I am sailing, stormy waters, to be near you, to be free. If, like Mr Stewart, you have a passion for all things nautical you're going to love today's GrabOne deal.
- €1 for one child to the National Maritime Museum of Ireland (usually €3).
- €2 for one adult (usually €5)
- Or €5 for a family of two adults and two children (usually €10).
Located in picturesque village of Dún Laoghaire, the National Maritime Museum of Ireland is a fun day out for all the family.
Take a look at models of some of the lifeboats that have worked Dublin Bay for the past 200 years and learn about the heroic rescues and tragic losses, examine the inner workings of a ship's engine, learn how to tie knots at the knot station and much more.
A fun and educational trip for adults and children alike it's the perfect way to spend a few hours together over the Christmas holidays or a damp winter weekend.
So grab a coupon and enjoy a fun day out for all the family.
Limits 2 for you and 4 as gifts.