We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€19 for 2 Starters, 2 Main Courses & Tea/Coffee (value up to €42.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Tasty nosh in one of Dublin's classiest establishments.
- €19 for a three-course meal for two at Lincoln's Inn, Dublin 2.
- Includes starters, main courses and tea or coffee.
- Short stroll from Grafton Street.
- Valid from the New Year, so perfect after a day battling through the January sales.
Dublin city is famous for many things - colourful banter, guards on segways and fine watering holes that also serve up some very tasty grub.
Familiarise yourself with one of Dublin's finest bars: €19 for a meal for two in the elegant surroundings of Lincoln's Inn, including starters, main courses and tea/coffee (usual price up to €42.60).
The menu at Lincoln's Inn is as impressive as it is mouth-watering. Kick things off with king prawns perhaps, or maybe some pork belly braised in cider and follow this great beginning with an equally tasty main course which could be anything from black Angus beef burger sliders to beer-battered cod fillet.
Ideally located just a short stroll from the Grafton Street shopping district, this is the perfect spot for a relaxing meal for two at the end of a day's shopping or a precursor to a night out on the town!