On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Korat Thai Massage - Temple Bar
€14 for 30-Minute Back, Neck & Shoulder Massage or €24 for 1-Hour Thai Massage at Korat Thai Massage, Temple Bar (value up to €60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Total and utter relaxation, Thailand-style.
- €14 for a back, neck and shoulder massage at Korat Thai Massage.
- Or €24 for an hour-long Thai massage.
- Enjoy a wonderful blend of massage, acupressure, energy work and gentle yoga stretches.
- A great location in Temple Bar.
- Available seven days a week, with late opening.
Idyllic white beaches with crystal waters, aromatic creamy curries with delicate fragrant rice - I always knew I loved Thai specialities. But it wasn't until I took a trip to Korat Thai Massage that I discovered the beauty of Thai massage. Come join me in ultimate relaxation...
- €14 for a back, neck and shoulder massage at Korat Thai Massage in Temple Bar (regular price €30).
- €24 for an hour-long Thai massage (regular price €60).
Relieve any stress or strain built up in your back, neck and shoulders with a half-hour massage carried out by an attentive and gentle therapist.
Oddly enough, Thai massage actually originated in India over 2,500 years ago. Opt for the hour-long massage and your therapist will use this ancient massage technique to identify pressure points located all over your body and gently compress on each point to release pent-up energy or stress.
This non-invasive massage is performed on a futon over your clothing and is a blend of massage, acupressure, energy work and gentle yoga stretches. It's a wonderful treatment to help release tight joints, stretch muscles, increase your range of motion and reduce stress.
Grab today's deal if you want to stretch out those muscles at the wonderful Korat Thai Massage which is conveniently located in Temple Bar. Or why not give someone a gift they'll adore, and grab a coupon as a stocking filler?