On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
KC Peaches Restaurant & Wine Cave
€22 for 2 Main Courses & 2 Glasses of Wine or Prosecco at KC Peaches Restaurant & Wine Cave, Nassau Street (value up to €47)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- We want all the food!
- €22 for two main courses and two glasses of house wine or Prosecco at KC Peaches Restaurant and Wine Cave.
- An eatery with oodles of foodie personality.
- Serving up creative dishes made using the finest in locally sourced, fresh ingredients.
- Super location on Nassau Street, just steps away from the Grafton Street shopping area.
We adore food! We relish all the different tastes, how exciting it is to try new flavours and textures. We love how different a piece of smoked salmon is from a piece of poached salmon, and how truly satisfied a fantastic meal can make us feel. We just love it!
If you get just as excited as us about edible adventures then take a look at today's deal from the fantastic foodie peeps at KC Peaches Restaurant and Wine Cave, where you can enjoy a meal for two with a glass of house wine or Prosecco each for just €22.
Grabbing an appetising saving on a meal valued up to €47, you'll also be seizing the perfect opportunity to try out this great little eatery on Nassau Street.
The menu is a real treat and offers a delectable selection of all that's fresh and flavoursome this season. They vary depending on the quality and freshness of produce that the kitchen can source and also depending on what new creative concoctions the chef comes up with!
As experts in taste sensations, your dish will come accompanied by your choice of any of the following house wines:
- A fruity and crisp N.V., Sacchetto, Prosecco Giano bubbling its way from Veneto, Italy.
- A fresh Chardonnay from Languedoc, France, this 2010 Domaine de la Baquière, Grande Reserve guarantees to give a pleasurable lift to your meal.
- Or the 2010, Rocca, Nero d’Avola - a bright ruby red which promises to give an aromatic accompaniment to your dish, with intense red berry and spice flavours hailing all the way from Sicily in Italy.
And with lovely, calm, laid back surroundings in which to enjoy your food and wine; KC Peaches Restaurant and Wine Cave certainly is the perfect spot to catch up with a friend or enjoy a cosy evening out with someone special!