On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
Independent College Dublin
Wine Appreciation Course for One (€24) or Two (€45) with Raymond Blake at Independent College Dublin (value up to €90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- How much do you know about Burgundy and Bordeaux?
- Enjoy a one-day wine appreciation course for one person (€24) or two people (€45) at Independent College Dublin.
- Guided by Raymond Blake, Wine Editor of Food and Wine magazine and Tomas Clancy, Wine Correspondent of The Sunday Business Post.
- Great city centre location on Dawson Street.
- Three Saturdays to choose from: February 2, 9 and 16.
It'd take most people longer than four hours to tour through the vast wine regions of Burgundy and Bourdeaux but when you have the likes of Raymond Blake and Tomas Clancy leading the way you can move faster than the TGV!
Pay just €24 for a one-day wine appreciation course at Independent College Dublin - bring along a friend for just €45 for you both (saving up to 63%).
This enjoyable Burgundy and Bordeaux Masterclass and Tasting Tour is guided by Raymond Blake, Wine Editor of Food and Wine Magazine and Tomas Clancy, Wine Correspondent for The Sunday Business Post.
During the class you will taste up to 12 different, high quality wines from the Burgundy and Bourdeaux regions:
- The morning session (11am-1pm) will cover the Bordeaux region - taking a tour through the region from almost every famous village from St. Emilion to Pomerol, from Marguax to St. Julian. Explore the myths and legends of the key chateaux and players in Bordeaux.
- The afternoon session (2-4pm) will cover the Burgundy region touring through the region from Nuits St George to Puligny Montrachet, exploring the most famous villages in the region.
You'll also get €50 off the cost of the one-day Masterclass Diploma in Wine culture at Independent College Dublin if you decide to indulge your wine interests further.