We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
House Of Colour - Wellington Quay
€29 for Wella Conditioning Treatment, Wash, Cut & Blow Dry (or €59 incl. Half Head Highlights or Colour) at House of Colour, Wellington Quay
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- 'Red and yellow and pink and blue ...
- All the colours of the rainbow ...' available to you at House of Colour on Wellington Quay.
- €29 for a Wella conditioning treatment, wash, cut and blow dry.
- Or opt to include a fantastic full gloss colour or half head of Easi Meche highlights along with a conditioning treatment, cut and blow dry for just €59.
- Multi award-winning salon - Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2010.
- Using professional Wella products and offering a superb level of customer service.
Some houses are home to happy families, others to groups of noisy college students but the House of Colour? Well, it's home to a very special team of the finest hair colour experts and stylists available to you in Dublin.
Grab a ticket to the hottest hair styling seat in town - House of Colour on Wellington Quay:
- €29 for a Wella conditioning treatment with wash, cut and blow dry (usually €60).
- €59 for a full gloss colour or half head of Easi Meche highlights along with a Wella conditioning treatment, cut and blow dry (usually €122).
The team at House of Colour have won so many awards they'd put Meryl Streep to shame with such accolades as silver and bronze medals at the European Hair Championships, Irish Hairdresser of the Year 2010 and the winner of L'Oréal Colour Trophy 2010.
The team at House of Colour will use all that expert, award-winning knowledge to transform those locks from dreary to dreamy. Ask as many questions as you like about what colour or cut will suit you and everything from your face shape, hair type, colouring and of course, your own personality, will be taken into account to create the look that's just right for you.
Grab a coupon now and book your gruaig in for some special time with an expert hairdresser at House of Colour.