We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Harry's On The Green - Dublin 2
€12 for 3 Cocktails or €99 for a Cocktail Master Class for 10 People incl. Finger Food (value up to €199)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- It's time to shake up your evenings.
- Pay €12 for three cocktails at Harry's on the Green.
- Or just €99 for a cocktail master class for 10 people including finger food.
- All at a great spot just off Grafton Street.
- Valid seven days a week until 9.30pm
If your idea of a good 'Romance' is a 'Latino Lady' and a 'Russian Godfather' sharing an 'Afternoon Daiquiri tea' in 'Manhattan' then read on my cocktail-loving friends because we have something to to tickle your tastebuds.
- Pay €12 for three cocktails a Harry's on the Green (usual price up to €33).
- Or just €99 for a cocktail master class for 10 people including finger food (usual price €199).
Boasting a massive menu of cocktail delights from the familiar 'Bloody Mary' to the slightly more obscure 'Monkey Gland' you're bound to find your personal favourite on the list click here to see what suits your fancy just note, that the Champagne-based cocktails aren't included.
With a relaxed chilled out vibe during the week and a lively party atmosphere at the weekend it's the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing after-work cocktail or kick-start a big night on the town.
Harry's has won awards for its cocktails - most recently the All Ireland Cocktail Bar of the Year 2011 Award so where better to learn the art of mixing the perfect cocktail?
The expert team of mixologists have got their shakers at the ready so all you have to do is get a group of your cocktail loving mates (max of 10) and you're in for a good night.
You'll learn how to make two tasty cocktails and of course you'll get to enjoy them once you're done. Today's deal also includes a tasty combo platter which includes chicken goujons, sausages, chicken wings, spicy wedges, onion rings, chips and dips for, er, dipping.
So grab today' s deal and shake up your evenings at Harry's on the Green.