We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
€25 for a Choice of Aromatherapy Christmas Hamper or Festive Bouquet of Flowers or €45 for Both (value up to €100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Brighten up someone's Christmas with today's festive offering.
- €25 for an Aromatherapy Christmas hamper or festive bouquet from Green Art.
- Or just €45 for the flowers and the hamper.
- Beautiful, freshly arranged flowers.
- A perfect Christmas gift
Forget vouchers and socks, take a look at today's GrabOne deal and surprise your loved one with something extra special this Christmas.
- €25 for an Aromatherapy Christmas Hamper (usual price €50).
- €25 for a beautiful bouquet of seasonal flowers (usual price €50).
- Or pay just €45 for both (usual price €100).
Green Art is a stylish boutique in the heart of city centre. Designing innovative custom flower arrangements of fresh cut, artificial and dried flowers they also offer unique home decorations, handmade crafts from local artists, accessories, aromatherapy products, salt lamps and giftware.
With today's deal you can brighten up your loved one's day with a beautiful bouquet of festive flowers. The wrapped bouquets are made with the best quality flowers and trimmed with luscious greenery. The bouquet comes wrapped in complementing cellophane and aqua-pack with flower food to help your flowers last longer.
But if you don't use your coupon before Christmas, don't worry because the good people at Green Art will make you up a less-festive display.
Or if flowers aren't your thing you can grab a perfect Christmas gift in the form of an aromatherapy hamper.
Hamper basket contains:
- Six packs of incense sticks (various floral and herb based scents).
- Two scented candles.
- 30 tea light candles.
- One deep dish ceramic oil burner.
- Three 100% pure essential oils (selection of blends and scents).
The hamper comes wrapped in complementing cellophane, ribbon and a basket. Of course if you want to show someone that you really, really care, you can grab our last option and treat them to the flowers and the hamper.