We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Food & Wine Magazine Christmas Show
€10 for 1 Ticket or €19 for 2 Tickets to Food & Wine Magazine Christmas Show at the RDS Main Hall, Dublin Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 2012
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate the best in festive fare at the FOOD & WINE Christmas show.
- Grab one ticket for just €10 or €19 for two tickets at the RDS Main Hall.
- See demonstrations from top chefs, Derry Clarke, Kevin Dundon and more.
- Children under 12 go free.
The FOOD & WINE Christmas Show returns to the RDS from Friday November 30 - Sunday December 2 and will see Ireland’s top chefs demonstrating their skills and sharing top tips on the Chef’s Stage. Household names and heavyweights at this year’s show include Donal Skehan, Catherine Fulvio and more. The guest of honor for the whole weekend is the man in red himself, Santa Claus, who kids can visit for free.
- Grab a ticket to The FOOD & WINE Christmas Show at the RDS Main Hall, Dublin for just €10 (usually €22.50).
- Or bring a friend and grab two tickets for just €19 (usually €45).
Tickets can be bought for any one of the following days:
- Friday November 30, 4-8pm.
- Saturday December 1, 10am-7pm.
- Or Sunday, December 2, 10am-6pm.
The FOOD&WINE Christmas Show is paradise for foodies and families alike with each day packed full of shows, masterclasses, demos, tastings and special show bargains designed to help visitors stage their own festive gathering, big or small. Check out www.foodandwineshow.ie for more information.
- Pick up some tips at the chef's stage where household names such as Kevin Dundon and Ross Lewis will be demonstrating their skills.
- Editor of FOOD & WINE Raymond Blake will talk the audience through wine and food pairings.
- Visit the Artisan Village and sample tasty treats such as Keoghs crisps or Cooleeney Farm Cheese.
- The Kithchen Zone will have everything needed by everyday cooks; pick up some kitchen essentials and quirky gadgets.
- Take a breather in the Lounge where you can enjoy a restive beverage or bite to eat.