We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€29 for 6 Week Pole Dancing Fitness Course at Fighting Fit (value €60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Shape up for a sizzling summer body.
- €29 for six weeks of pole dancing fitness course at Fighting Fit.
- Hour-long classes that are the ultimate workout for your core as well as a fantastic full body workout.
- Increase lean muscle mass, energy and endurance.
- Beginner, intermediate and advanced levels available.
Bikini season is finally upon us (well, if you're staying in Ireland this summer we'll call it light jacket season). To help get that seriously, sizzling summer body, we've picked out the sexiest workout to whip your body into mint condition.
Pay €29 for six pole dancing fitness course at Fighting Fit, Lucan, which gives you a firmed up saving on the usual price of €60.
No longer just for strippers and showgirls, pole dancing is appealing for any woman looking for a high-intensity workout with health benefits that extend from head to toe. And the instructors at Fighting Fit will help you get into shape with a class that suits your level of skill:
- Monday: 8pm Intermediate
- Tuesday: 6:30pm Beginner (Level 1 and 2)
- Wednesday: 6pm Beginner (Level 1 and 2)
- Wednesday: 9pm Advanced
- Thursday: 7pm Intermediate (Level 3 and 4)
The first course begins on the week of June 25 until August 4 and second course begins on the week of August 6 until September 15.
Through a series of exercises, including pull-ups, crunches, squats and more, you'll use the pole to transform your core, arms and legs. And you'll also learn how to use the pole through a sexy, choreographed routine.
The good news is that you don't need to be a contortionist to pull off the moves. If you're a beginner, the pace will start off slow and relaxed but before you know it you'll be shimmying up that pole with gusto.
Grab a coupon now and get ready for a sexier and more svelte you.