We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Fifth Avenue Dublin
€42 for VIP Pedicure incl. Shellac Polish on either Feet or Hands at Fifth Avenue, Wicklow Street (value up to €85)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Makes those tired toes feel very important!
- €42 for a VIP pedicure and Shellac polish on your hands or toes at Fifth Avenue.
- Adored by our Cork Grabbies, Fifth Avenue are delighted to open their first Dublin nail bar.
- A deeply relaxing treatment that hydrates and smooths skin.
- Ideal city centre location on Wicklow Street.
- Valid from January, making it the ideal Christmas surprise.
When it comes to beauty, I'm much like Indiana Jones - ready and excited to explore new salons and see what magical tricks they have up their therapist sleeves. Meet Fifth Avenue, the sleekest new salon to hit Dublin!
€42 (instead of up to €85) for a VIP pedicure along with a Shellac polish on your choice of your hands or toes at Fifth Avenue, Wicklow Street.
When your hands and feet are looked after you can fool anyone into thinking you're a woman who's consistently on top of things (even if you're the type of woman who found her house keys in the bread bin this morning, damn last night's gin).
The VIP pedicure is the just the ticket for tired feet. Those sleepy toes will be bathed in luxurious warm milk and honey and then exfoliated using a great sea salt scrub. Your legs will be wrapped in a stimulating hydro masque which will detoxify and stimulate circulation.
With a light milk honey massage to treat your skin to some super moisturisation; this really is a VIP treat for your toes. The pedicure includes a basic polish or nail art for your toes but GrabOne customers can have a Shellac polish for their toes too - or opt to have it on their hands instead.