We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Falafel and Kebab - Temple Bar
€5 for Falafel or Kebab Dish, Side of Hummus and Drink Meal for 1 Person or €10 for 2 People (value up to €23.60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sing little tastebuds, sing!
- €5 for any falafel or kebab dish, side of hummus and can of soft drink for one.
- €10 for two falafel or kebab dishes, two sides of hummus and two soft drinks or €16 to include a shisha.
- Naan stuffed with freaky-fresh veggies and some of the finest falafel or kebab this side of Nile.
- All served up by the friendly staff at Falafel and Kebab, Temple Bar.
Sometimes I like my fast-food fix to be simple - a three-in-one here, a wurly burger there but there are times when it all gets a bit boring and my tastebuds just couldn't be bothered putting the effort in to let me know what that tired old food tastes like.
Bring your tastebuds back to life with today's deal from Falafel and Kebab, Temple Bar.
- €5 (instead of €11.80) for any falafel or kebab dish, side of hummus and a soft drink
- €10 (instead of €23.60) for two falafel or kebab dishes, two sides of hummus and two soft drinks.
- €16 (instead of €35.60) for two falafel or kebab dishes, two sides of hummus, two soft drinks and a shisha.
Falafel feels like it’s cheating, because it’s a fried goody, but it’s vegetarian — and good for you, and totally satisfying. Confusing? Yes. Delicious? Oh God yes!
But if you want meat in your bed (your bed of naan bread, not your actual bed) then get your little gnashers around their juicy kebabs - tender and sizzling pieces of meat wrapped in pillowy soft naan with all the trimmings.
You also get a side of hummus and a soft drink (or can of mineral as my granny says) and if you're dining with a friend or two then you get a shisha (a waterpipe for smoking flavoured tobacco) as part of the deal.
Do we know how to treat you or what?