We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Dunbrody Country House Hotel - Wexford
€80 for 8-Course Tasting Menu for 2 at Dunbrody Country House Hotel (value up to €160)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Welcome to the cream of the crop - GrabOne Premium!
- €80 for an eight-course tasting meal for two at The Harvest Room in Dunbrody Country House Hotel.
- Emphasis on fresh, locally-sourced produce cooked beautifully.
- An award-winning restaurant set on picturesque grounds in Arthurstown, Co. Wexford.
- Option to include sample wine pairings (supplementary cost) and special accommodation rates for GrabOne customers (details below).
As you may already know, we love our grub here at GrabOne. But if all the food experiences we've already featured haven't been fancy smancy enough for you - then we think we might just have what you're looking for. Meet GrabOne Premium - it's like GrabOne, but for posh people!
And for our inaugural GrabOne Premium deal, we've teamed up with the pride and joy of Ireland's kitchen - Kevin Dundon to offer you something truly special.
€80 for a sumptuous eight-course tasting meal for two at The Harvest Room in Dunbrody Country House Hotel, Co. Wexford. The usual price for this meal would be €160.
Head Chef Sebastien Geber (formally of Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud in Dublin) leads a team of truly talented culinary wizards who each ensure the dishes created in The Harvest Room kitchen arrive at your table in five star condition, ready to tickle and tantalise each and every one of your taste buds.
Their tasting menu offers you a superb opportunity to sample not only the finest gastronomic creations in the South East, but also some of Ireland's wonderful food produce from local suppliers.
Sample Tasting Menu (menu changes depending on seasonal availability):
- Minted Tian of Duncannon Crab with Apple Confit
- Cappuccino of Potato and Lime Soup
- Oven-Roasted Pork Belly with Mustard Fruits and Lemon Jus
- Autumn Berry Granité
- Pan-Seared Hook Head Cod with a Fennel Fondue Sauce
- Slow-Roasted Lamb with Tomato Concasse and a Black Olive and Lamb Jus
- Raspberry Parfait on a Pistachio Financier with Clotted Cream Ice Cream
- Tea or Coffee with Dunbrody Petits Fours
And if you feel like good food should be accompanied by good wine, then try out their Sample Wine Pairings at €30 per person supplement:
- Domaine de Sauvigny Chardonnay 2010 (with the first and second courses)
- Warre’s Otima 10 Year Old Tawny Port (with the Pork Belly)
- Wither Hills Pinot Noir, New Zealand (with the fish course)
- Chateau du Hureau Saumur-Champigny 2009, Loire (with the lamb course)
If you feel like really treating yourself, you can avail of the special GrabOne accommodation rate available with today's deal: From €75 pps bed and breakfast midweek and from €95 pps on weekends - subject to availability.
So, what do you think? Are you a GrabOne Premium fan? Maybe you're too busy staring at all those exciting food combinations to think about it - don't let your mouth water too much though, this deal's sure to fly!