We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
From €29 for Allergy & Intolerance Testing plus €20 Treatment Voucher with Dr. Acupuncture
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- There's something irritating you and we know what it is.
- Pay just €29 for a 70 item allergy and intolerance test at Dr. Acupuncture.
- €31 for a 100 item test or €36 for a 150 item test.
- Identify food and substances that irritate you.
- €20 treatment voucher included to put towards acupuncture, cupping or massage.
- Choice of three locations on Henry Street, Rathfarnham and Drogheda.
There's nothing worse than forking out for a slap-up meal only to spend the evening doubled over in pain thinking 'I shouldn't of had the chicken! Or maybe it was the pasta? Or the ice-cream?'.
You can guess all you want but you'll probably never figure out the cause of your pain. But you could identify the culprits in advance if you grab today's deal.
- Pay just €29 for a 70 item allergy and intolerance test with a €20 treatment voucher at Dr. Acupuncture (regular price €59).
- €31 for a 100 item allergy and intolerance test with €20 voucher (regular price €65).
- Or €36 for the 150 Item allergy and intolerance test with €20 voucher (regular price €79).
The allergy and intolerance report will identify the foods and substances that cause your discomfort or irritation.
The test itself is fast and pain free; a hair sample is taken and analysed with a biofeedback method called Radiesthesia. Once your hair has been tested you will receive a report with the findings.
The report will list all of the substances you have been tested for and highlight the ones (if any) that have shown a positive result. You may be allergic to some items but only slightly sensitive to others so the chart will outline if it is a low, medium or high level of sensitivity.
With today's deal you will also receive a €20 voucher to be used against acupuncture, cupping or massage. Find out more about the treatments here
So no more guessing if it's your washing powder or shower gel that's causing that rash, or if the prawns or cheese were the cause of that dicky tummy, grab today's deal and discover what you really can't tolerate.