On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
DoFit Health and Fitness
Up to 62% off Reformer Pilates Classes at DoFit Health & Fitness, Dublin 1: 3 Classes (€24) or 6 Classes (€45)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Usual workout routine not giving you a big enough challenge?
- €24 for three classes of Reformer Pilates or €45 for six classes at DoFit Fitness Studio.
- Using spring-based reformer machines to give you a superb workout for your core muscles.
- Great location on Capel Street, just minutes from O'Connell Street.
- Classes on midweek evenings.
When celebs like Jennifer Aniston says of Pilates - 'I love it. It makes me feel taller' and Hugh Grant gushes: 'now I have muscles of steel', you know you're on to something good. After all, who wouldn't want abs like Miss Aniston?
Try out the more intense version of Pilates - Reformer Pilates for yourself: €24 (instead of €60) for a three-class pass or €45 (instead of €120) for a six-class pass at DoFit Health and Fitness, Dublin 1.
Reformer Pilates incorporates a spring-based 'reformer' machine into a normal Pilates workout routine in order to challenge your muscles with a higher resistance and support.
Classes are suitable for all ages and fitness levels and are a superb way of improving your muscle tone, most especially in those hard-to-tone core abs muscles.
Classes take place in their dedicated studio on Capel Street on the following days:
- Monday: 5.30-6.15pm (level two)
- Tuesday: 5.30-6.15pm (level one)
- Wednesday: 5.30-6.15pm (level two)
- Thursday: 5.30-6.15pm (level one)
A great way of complimenting an existing workout routine, Reformer Pilates will stretch and tone your muscles and leave you looking and feeling fantastic. Grab a coupon now, book in here and look forward to giving yourself a real challenge.