We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
D Four Urban Cafe
€22 for 2-Course or €26 for a 4-Course Meal for 2 with BYO at D Four Urban, Dublin 4
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A tasty deal that ticks all the right boxes.
- Enjoy a two-course meal for two, with starters and mains at D Four Urban Cafe for €22.
- Or €26 for a four-course meal for two including starters, mains, dessert and tea/coffee.
- Get your fill of fresh food ordered from a scrumptious and creative menu.
- Take advantage of the BYO policy and bring along your own bottle of wine - free corkage.
- Open Wednesday - Saturday, 6.30pm until 11pm.
We're big fans of wining and dining in GrabOne, especially the wining part. The only problem is our budget can never match our thirst so we're usually limited to a glass of the second-cheapest wine on the menu.
So that's why it feels like today's deal is speaking directly to our hearts.
- For just €22 enjoy a two-course meal for two, including starters and mains at D Four Urban Cafe.
- €26 for a four-course meal for two, including starters, mains, desserts and tea/coffee.
Take advantage of the restaurant's BYO policy with free corkage by bringing along your own wine.
Open up your tastebuds with a variety of creative and tasty dishes from the restaurant's fresh, new dinner menu. There are tempting starters like Mexican tequila wings, breaded jalapenos stuffed with cheese and juicy hot and soups and salads.
The inspiring main course menu introduces a creative twist to our regular favourites. Chow down on the succulent grilled steak with fried eggs and Portobello mushrooms. Or how about the creamy seafood alfredo pasta or maple glazed salom fillets?
For those who prefer something a bit lighter without compromising taste there are salad options like chicken, prawn and mango salad and the classic Caesar salad.
With something for every taste and the oh-so-convenient BYO policy you're guaranteed to have a great evening for a fraction of the cost.