We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
D Four Urban Cafe
€14 for Brunch & Hot Drinks for 2 at D Four Urban Cafe, Upper Baggot Street (value up to €33.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Brunch - not quite breakfast, it's just eating for the joy of it, and we like it!
- Pay just €14 for breakfast or brunch for two with hot drinks at D Four Urban Cafe.
- Get your fill of fresh food ordered from a tasty and creative menu.
- Free Wi-Fi so you can email, Facebook, tweet and eat.
- Bring Your Own Wine policy - the perfect way to start Valentine's Day.
A good breakfast gives you the best start to your day - from here you can conquer the world, fly to the moon, or just spend the rest of the day lazing around town, spying on the ducks in St. Stephen's Green.
Enjoy a lazy breakfast or brunch for two with tea or coffee at D Four Urban Cafe for just €14. See the breakfast and brunch food you can enjoy at this chilled out eatery.
There are many nice places to eat on Baggott Street, but there's not many that do their own homemade scones. With creative takes on traditional Irish breakfast and brunch treats, you can tickle your tastebuds with the likes of eggs Benedict, coddles eggs with mushrooms and for sweet toothy types, homemade buttermilk pancakes with a choice of toppings.
There's plenty more 'daytime' dishes too with grilled beef steaks and seafood alfredos to beat the band.
Now this is where the deal really gets interesting; D Four operate a Bring Your Own Wine policy and you get a 5% discount in the nearby Baggot Street Wines - how's that for jazzing up your brunch! A Buck's Fizz to wash down your early morning treats? And with free Wi-Fi, you're welcome to do a bit of web surfing as you munch.