On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
D Four Urban Cafe
€26 for 4-Course Meal for 2 with BYO at D Four Urban, Dublin 4 (value up to €64.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- A tasty deal that ticks all the right boxes.
- Enjoy a four-course meal for two, with starters, mains, desserts and tea/coffee at D Four Urban Cafe for €26.
- Get your fill of fresh food ordered from a scrumptious and creative menu.
- Take advantage of the BYO policy and bring along your own bottle of wine - free corkage.
- Great food served in a modest setting.
- Open Wednesday - Saturday, 6.30pm until 11pm.
We're big fans of wining and dining in GrabOne, especially the wining part. The only problem is our budget can never match our thirst so we're usually limited to a glass of the second-cheapest wine on the menu.
So that's why it feels like today's deal is speaking directly to our hearts. For just €26 enjoy a four-course meal for two including starters, mains, desserts and tea/coffee at D Four Urban Cafe and take advantage of the restaurant's BYO policy with free corkage by bringing along your own wine.
Open up your tastebuds with a variety of creative and tasty dishes from the restaurant's fresh, new dinner menu. There are tempting starters like breaded jalepenos stuffed with cheese and juicy hot and spicy chicken wings.
The inspiring main course menu introduces a creative twist to our regular favourites. Chow down on the succulent grilled steak with fried eggs and Portobello mushrooms. Or how about the creamy seafood alfredo pasta?
For those who prefer something a bit lighter without compromising taste there are salad options like chicken, prawn and mango salad and the classic Caesar salad.
With something for every taste and the oh-so-convenient BYO policy you're guaranteed to have a great evening for a fraction of the cost.