On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Complete Body & Mind Fitness
€25 for 6 Hot Power Yoga Classes or €35 for 1-Month Unlimited Access (value up to €84)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Give your new year a hot start!
- €25 for six hot power yoga classes at Complete Body and Mind Fitness, Kimmage.
- Or €35 for one-month unlimited access (up to 24 classes).
- 30-degree yoga environment.
- Lots of free parking.
- Mixed level classes available evenings and weekends.
Hot chocolate, hot water bottles, hot toddy; at this time of year anything with the word 'hot' in it seems utterly irresistible.
€25 for six hot power yoga classes (usually €84) or €35 for one-month's unlimited access (up to 24 classes) - instead of the usual €75 at Complete Body and Mind Fitness, Kimmage.
Hot Power Yoga is a vigorous, fitness-based approach to Vinyasa style yoga. It is similar to Ashtanga Yoga, but does not follow a set series of poses, so classes can vary widely. With emphasis on strength and flexibility, Power Yoga brought yoga into gyms as people began to see yoga as a way to work out.
Classes are held in a heated room, and it is suitable for EVERY fitness level. It is great for people trying to get fit, lose weight and gain strength and flexibility, as well as being ideal for those who train regularly as it helps stretch out overworked muscles.
There are complete beginners classes for those who have never tried Hot Power Yoga before, but never worry, all levels welcome, men and women.
Hot Power Yoga Classes are held six days a week:
- Monday: Mixed Levels (6.30pm and 8pm).
- Tuesday: Mixed Levels (4.30-5.40pm), Complete Beginners (6.30-7.40pm) and Intermediate (8-9pm).
- Wednesday: Mixed Levels (6.30pm and 8.30pm).
- Thursday: Mixed Levels (4.30-5.40pm), Intermediate (6.30-7.40pm) and Complete Beginners (8-9.10pm).
- Friday: Mixed Levels (4.30-5.40pm and 7.15-8.25pm).
- Saturday: Mixed Levels (12.30-1.40pm).