We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€12 for 5 Kickboxing Classes for Men, Women or Children or €15 for a 1 Month Unlimited Kickboxing Pass for Women or Children or €17 for Men (value up to €50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn the art of Chupasart Thai Kickboxing.
- €12 for a five class pass for men, women or children.
- Or, pay €15 for a one-month unlimited pass for Women or Children or €17 one-month unlimited pass for men.
- Have fun, relieve stress, learn a martial art, gain confidence, meet new people, loose weight and tone up.
- Easily accessible via Luas and Dublin bus.
God I like my food, I'm pretty sure if they made a trumpet made of chocolate, a bridge made of candy floss and a bus made of marshmallow, I'd probably eat my way through it all - Damn you belly demons! Get rid of those hunger demons in a fun, social and calorie burning manner with Chupasart Thai Kickboxing.
Now all you need to do is choose the fitness regime that suits you from Chupasart Thai Kickboxing:
- Pay €12 for a five class passes for men, women or children (value €35)
- Or, €15 for a one-month unlimited pass for women or children (value €30)
- Or, €17 for a one-month unlimited pass for men (value €50)
Normal Kickboxing classes in fitness gyms are just an aerobic exercise, no proper techniques are taught - that's where Chupasart differs. Here, you will learn authentic Thai Kickboxing techniques that can equip you to defend yourself, as well as improve your general level of fitness and help you lose weight. Their instructors have many years of authentic Muay Thai training.
The classes take place at multple times during the week, see blow:
- Kids Classes - See timetable (2 per week) - 5.30pm
- Women's Classes - See timetable (3 per week) - 5.30 pm
- Mens Classes - See timetable (6 per week) - 5.30pm
Getting to and from the Chupasart Gym won't be a problem as they are based in Ballymount, Dublin 12, a short walk from the Luas and bus stops.