On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Carlo's Restaurant - Dublin 1
Lunch for 2: €10 for Main Course & Glass of Wine, Bottled Beer or Soft Drink Each (value up to €30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a pit-stop on a day out in Dublin city centre with today's deal.
- €10 for lunch for two at Carlo's Restaurant on O'Connell Street.
- Includes main courses and a glass of wine, bottled beer or soft drink each.
- Go for a delicious main like penne carbonara, or pick something from the sandwich menu.
- Explore Dublin's historical O'Connell St and Parnell Square area or shop 'til you drop on Henry Street.
- The perfect Valentine's gift, all you have to do is pick a romantic card. Voila!
One of Europe's widest streets, O'Connell Street was once named Sackville Street, and before that Drogheda Street after Henry Moore, Earl of Drogheda with the surrounding streets names Henry Street, Moore Street, and Earl Street. OK, history lesson over.
Steep yourself in the historical area of O'Connell Street, and pay just €10 for lunch for two including two main courses and two glasses of wine, bottled beers or soft drinks at Carlo's Restaurant, O'Connell Street (usually €30).
Conveniently located close to the historical GPO and the artistic area of Parnell Square with the Hugh Lane Gallery and Irish Writers' Museum, Carlo's Restaurant is the perfect pit-stop for a day out exploring the city or doing some shopping.
Carlo's Restaurant serves a wide and varied menu of tasty treats with something to suit everyone. Explore the lunch menu (served noon - 4.30pm) to see what suits your fancy.
Get your hands on today's deal and treat yourself and someone special to a fun day out in Dublin's city centre.
Buy Today and Get