We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
€25 for 2 Fillet Steaks on the Stone incl. 2 Glasses of Wine or €35 for 2 Starters, 2 Main Courses & Bottle of Wine (value up to €82.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show off your inner Jamie Oliver by cooking your own steak on a roasting hot stone.
- Enjoy a fillet steak on the stone meal for two including chips at Carlo's Restaurant, O'Connell Street for just €25.
- Or, have the choice of any two starters, two main courses and a bottle of wine for €35.
- Explore Dublin's historical O'Connell St and Parnell Square area or shop 'til you drop on Henry Street.
- Get your gnashers 'round a prime 8oz fillet steak, with yummy hand cut chips in a lovely restaurant in the heart of Dublin city.
One of Europe's widest streets, O'Connell Street was once named Sackville Street, and before that Drogheda Street after Henry Moore, Earl of Drogheda with the surrounding streets names Henry Street, Moore Street, and Earl Street -- OK, history lesson over.
Steep yourself in the historical area of O'Connell Street at Carlo's Restaurant:
- €25 for two fillet steak on the stone dishes, including chips and two glasses of wine (value €58.90).
- €35 for any two starters, any two main courses and a bottle of wine at Carlo's Restaurant, O'Connell Street (value €82.90).
Giving yourself a juicy saving on a meal that would normally set you back up to €82.90.
Conveniently located close to the historical GPO and the artistic area of Parnell Square with the Hugh Lane Gallery and Irish Writers' Museum, Carlo's Restaurant is the perfect pit-stop for a day out exploring the city or doing some shopping.
Today's deal involves a little work on your part, as you get to cook your own steak to your liking on a sizzling hot lava stone. Your 8oz fillet steak is guaranteed Irish and will be served with hand cut, crispy chips.
Or, you can be a clever cat and for only €10 extra, you can have any two starters, any two main courses including steak on the stone and upgrade to a full bottle of house wine. Now that's one beefy deal.
This meal is the perfect opportunity to treat yourself and someone special to a fun and delicious day out in Dublin's city centre.