On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Buenos Aires Grill-NOT IN USE
€27 for 2 Starters & 2 Mains at Buenos Aires Grill Steak & Seafood House, Dublin 2 (value up to €54.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Forget the rest of South America, our tummys are all about Buenos Aires!
- €27 for a meal for two at Buenos Aires Grill, including starters and main courses.
- Menu packed with lovely treats such as swordfish, ribs, and of course, juicy, juicy steaks.
- Great location just a leisurely stroll away from South Great George's Street.
- Chill out to the sound of Argentine music in this great city centre restaurant.
Cuba may be able to flaunt stinky cigars, and Peru may have the boasting rights to the ruins of the Inca Empire - but really does any of this matter when you consider the sheer deliciousness of Argentinian cuisine?
Pay just €27 for a meal for two at Buenos Aires Grill, including starters and main courses each (saving on the usual price of up to €54.90).
The menu at Buenos Aires Grill offers a welcome assault on your taste buds with everything from traditional beef empanadas and Argentine-style mussel and chorizo sausage to some meaty swordfish and fire-roasted pork ribs with some amazing potato bravas.
Of course, true carnivores are going to head straight for the 10oz striploin which comes served with hand-cut chips and a choice of sauce (pepper brandy, madeira jus, garlic butter or traditional chimichurri).
Whilst unwinding with a full belly to the gentle Argentine music; it'll be hard to believe that you're just a short stroll away from South Great George's Street at this South American restaurant. The perfect treat for you and a date; Buenos Aires Grill promises you a proper taste of Argentina!