We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Valentine's Day Special: €49 for 4-Course Meal for 2 People with Bottle of Prosecco or Wine (value up to €100)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Dublin 7 is a foodie heaven.
- €49 for a romantic Valentine's Day dinner for two at Brasserie 7, Capel Street.
- Includes starters, sorbet, mains, desserts, tea or coffee and a bottle of Prosecco or wine.
- An exciting new restaurant with a creative and stylish menu.
- A mere hop, skip and jump from Jervis Street Luas stop.
- Valid for February 14 for 100 romantic couples only.
If cupid has let you down on his promise to help you make this year's Valentine's Day the most special yet then don't fret just yet because GrabOne are here, armed with everything you need to make next Thursday the perfect red letter day.
The newest hot spot on the scene is Brasserie 7 and today's deal treats you to a special meal for two on Valentine's Day for just €49, including starters, sorbet, mains, desserts, tea and coffee along with a bottle of Prosecco or wine (value up to €100).
After much anticipation, the latest gem in the foodie paradise that is Dublin 7 is finally open. It enjoys a privileged location on Capel Street, ideal for when you're out and about in town and looking for a satisfying bite.
The warm interior is as stylish as the menu which features starters such as confit pork belly and beetroot and vodka salmon gravadlax.
For mains, delight in choices like the baked fillet of hake with mash, wilted spinach, poached hen's egg and sorrel hollandaise (an arousing combination of flavours that will set your taste buds alight - divine!).
Take a look at the menu here and get ready to enjoy the latest experience in the Dublin's fantastic foodie hub.