On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
€29 for a €60 Michelin Star European Cuisine & Drink Voucher for Le Restaurant at Bon Appétit, Malahide
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Treat someone special to some delicious fare cooked up by none other than Michelin Star chef Oliver Dunne.
- Pay €29 for a €60 food and drink voucher at Le Restaurant, Bon Appétit in Malahide.
- Feast on first class cuisine for only a fraction of the usual cost.
- Enjoy an exceptional dining experience in this elegant restaurant.
- Valid from January 1 this is the perfect gift to make an appearance under the Christmas tree.
For some beans on toast is the height of gourmet gorgeousness, but for others delicious delights can only be prepared by a Michelin Star chef such as Oliver Dunne of Bon Appétit.
And today's lovely GrabOne deal gets you some delicious food from this lovely restaurant for only a fraction of the normal price. All you need do is pay €29 today and you'll get a €60 voucher to spend on delicious European cuisine and drink at Le Restaurant in Bon Appétit, Malahide.
With a menu created by the restaurant's Michelin Star winning chef Oliver Dunne, Bon Appétit is the epitome of decadent cuisine and Le Restaurant offers diners a unique dining experience. With elegant surroundings and professional staff, your coupon (one per table) will treat you to a trip to Le Restaurant, giving you an exceptional evening out for you and someone special.
Have a look at the sample menu, and begin daydreaming about what mouth-watering dishes wait for you in this fantastic restaurant - maybe you'll tantalise those tastebuds with some succulent pheasant or delight in a feast of organic Clare Island salmon.
Today's deal is the perfect treat for you and someone special in the new year or if you're feeling generous, it makes a lovely gift to give to someone this Christmas.