On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€48 for a 1-Day Leaving Cert Biology Revision Course (value €99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Biology rocks!
- €48 for a one-day Biology Revision course for Leaving Cert with Biolog.ie
- Course takes place on February 9 (Boyne Valley Hotel, Drogheda), February 10 (Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Dublin) or February 11 (Newgrange Hotel, Navan).
- The most complicated topics made simple!
- Superb notes with easy to learn diagrams and access free vodcasts for home study.
When it came to studying; I was a terrible procrastinator. I'd come up with a million and one other tasks that I just had to do like writing up the perfect study timetable, making music playlists (to get me in the zone), organising my sock drawer . . . anything other than actually sitting down in front of a school book.
Distractions are all too easy to come across so give your budding scientist a helping hand for just €48 (instead of €99) with a one-dayLeaving Cert Biology revision course with Biolog.ie.
- Saturday February 9, Boyne Valley Hotel (10am-5pm)
- Sunday February 10, Louis Fitzgerald Hotel (10am-5pm)
- Monday February 11, Newgrange Hotel (10am-5pm)
This one-day course is suitable for any Leaving Cert Biology student who wants to ensure they are well prepared for the exam ahead and achieve the best results possible.
The aim of this course is to give students a clear understanding of Biology, removing the need for rote learning. Students should expect to become very familiar with the exam paper layout and the language of the Leaving Cert Biology exam, apprehend questions and answer them efficiently.
Click here to view vodcasts of past teachings and get inspired, hit the 'buy' button and then secure your place by emailing email@example.com with the following details: student name, parent/guardian name and telephone number and GrabOne coupon code.