We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
€9 for Breakfast, Lunch or Brunch for 2 with Tea or Coffee (value up to €25.10)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy tasty treats to prepare you for the Christmas shopping rush!
- Pay €9 for breakfast, lunch or brunch for two with tea or coffee at Bia Café.
- Choose from a wide and varied menu that includes crepes, bagels, salads, sandwiches, burgers, pasta dishes and much more.
- Relax at a cool, trendy café in O'Connell Street.
- Perfect for a bite to eat it while doing your Christmas shopping.
When I go Christmas shopping, I always want to do one of three things: firstly, I always want to get it over and done with quickly, secondly - I always want to whack fellow annoying shoppers and lastly, I always want to reward myself with some tasty food. Well we've got the tasty food sorted for you - look no further.
So to please even the fussiest of eaters, buy today's deal which gets you a breakfast, lunch or brunch meal for two with a regular tea and coffee included at Bia Café, O'Connell Street for €9.
With today's deal, the choice is yours. Breakfast? Sure the brekkie is served until 11.30am and includes porridge, omelettes, crepes, bagels and coffee or tea to start the day in the best possible way.
Lunch or something later in the evening? There is small, tasty treat like salads, wraps and paninis, and more substantial options like burgers, steak sandwiches, pasta dishes and a whole host of drinks.
This deal couldn't be in a handier location for all your Christmas shopping needs. The café is located on O'Connell street. So when you're running around from Jervis Shopping Centre to Clerys, you can stop off at any time of the day and have a well deserved bite to eat.
Basically, there's something for everyone.