We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
€19 for Dinner for 2 incl. 2 Starters & 2 Mains at Bia Bar, Dublin 2 (value up to €43.80)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Bia Bar - emphatically not anything to do with Justin Bieber.
- A great deal of two starters and two mains for €19 at Bia Bar.
- A top saving on the usual cost of €43.80, and the food is delicious.
- Perfectly located in the city centre, just two minutes away from Grafton Street.
- Relax in a cool vibe and treat your ears to the top-notch DJs.
Despite looking like a small yappy dog in a hoodie, Justin Bieber is, like, the biggest thing in pop music right now. He's a sensation, so popular in fact that there's even a Dublin pub named in his honour, the Bia Bar (groan).
Actually that's a joke, Bia Bar is 100% Bieber-free, it's a venue that always has quality soundtrack and top DJs. And there's more good news as with today's deal you can grab two starters and two mains for €19.
Bia Bar has a delicious new food menu to sample, check it out here.
If it was my decision, I'd be choosing the creamy seafood chowder served with home-made bread for starters and then the pan fried salmon fillet with pomme purée green peas, black bacon and vermouth cream. My taste-buds are simply going into overdrive just thinking about it.
Found on Lower Stephen's Street and about a two minute walk from Grafton Street, Bia Bar is top spot for sitting back, tucking into some top scran and enjoying a few drinks one evening. We'll see you down there.