On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Judy Francis Beginner School of Acting
€99 for 8-Week Adult Beginner Acting Course at The Lab, Dublin 1 (value €225)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Are you a hampered Hamlet or a lost Lady Macbeth?
- €99 for an eight-week adult beginner acting course with Judy Francis Beginner School of Acting, held at The Lab, Dublin 1.
- Practical work, script and scene study, lecture and discussion, with techniques and tips for film and theatre.
- The Meisner technique, and the methods of Stanislavski, Chekhov, Uta Hagen, Keith Johnstone, Patsy Rodenburg and Mark Travis, among others.
- Ideal for beginners, those with some acting experience and public speakers.
If I could get hold of a time machine, I would travel back to the 17th century to be among the first to don elaborate period dress and deliver those immortal Shakespearean words, 'To be, or not to be...'. That's my dream.
If you too dream of treading the boards (preferably in the 21st century), today's deal will be right up your street. Pay €99 for an eight-week adult beginner acting course with Judy Francis Beginner School of Acting, held at The Lab, Dublin 1 (value €225).
Whether you've always felt there's a touch of the thespian about you and you'd like to dip your toe in the waters of the acting world, or you've had some previous experience but want to brush up on your skills and prepare for that big break, today's deal is for you.
Held at The Lab, Foley St., today's courses with the Judy Francis Beginner School of Acting last eight weeks, focusing on film and theatre, teaching participants the basics of the Meisner technique (one of the most accessible techniques available to any actor) while touching on the methods of Stanislavski, Chekhov, Uta Hagen, Keith Johnstone, Patsy Rodenburg and Mark Travis, among others.
You will be immersed in a combination of practical work, scene study, lecture and discussion, and will learn how to break down a script and develop your character, as well as getting top tips on the industry. Full handouts will be provided, leaving you all set to embark on that glittering career. Grabbing this deal is most certainly more 'to be' than 'not to be'!