On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Bad Ass Comedy Club
€15 for 2 Tickets for Friday Night Comedy & a 12'' Pizza or €26 for 4 Tickets & 2 x 12" Pizzas at Bad Ass Comedy Café (value up to €35.95)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Did you hear about the Mexican train killer? He had locomotives.
- Ahem, we promise there won't be horrific jokes like this at Friday Night Comedy Club in Bad Ass Café!
- And you can get your Grabbie hands on two tickets for just €15, with a12'' pizza thrown in too.
- Or, €26 for four tickets and two 12" pizzas.
- Laugh your ass off at some super comedic talent.
- Right in the heart of Temple Bar, it's the perfect starting point for a giddy night out.
When I found out my toaster wasn't waterproof - I was shocked. HAH - hmmm ... oh look, tumble weed. You may not want to laugh at my jokes but today's deal promises to give your Friday night what it deserves.
How about some laughter for Christmas gifts? Pay €15 for two tickets to Friday Night Comedy at Bad Ass Comedy Café with a yummy 12'' pizza too or €26 for 4 tickets and two 12" pizzas.
That gives you a giddy saving on a deal that'd normally set you back €35.95.
This great value night of entertainment takes place every Friday night for two hours in total and offers you a belly full of laughs from some of Ireland's and the UK's best comedians. Here are some previous acts:
- The Savage Eye - Dave McSavage
- Fr.Ted - Patrick McDonnell
- RTE - Kevin Gildea
- 'World Champion Street Performer' - Jack Wise
To see who is on, see comedyclub.ie for more information.
If you're not too busy laughing your ass off, you can wrap your jaws around a delicious 12'' pizza, choosing from the Bad Ass Café's great pizza menu which includes ham, cheese and pineapple; goats cheese and pesto; and cheese and guava paste. Food served from 8.30 - 9pm in the restaurant downstairs. Laughter served till close.
And seeing as the comedy club is situated right in the heart of Temple Bar, you'll be perfectly located to enjoy a fun night out in the city afterwards.