On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
City Kayaking - IFSC
2-Hour Powerboat Session for One (€35), Two (€69) or Three (€99) People on the River Liffey & Dublin Bay (value up to €200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get behind the wheel and experience Dublin from a whole new angle.
- €35 for a two hour powerboat taster session on the River Liffey and Dublin Bay with Adventure Training Ireland.
- Or just €69 for two people and €99 for three people.
- Power through the very heart of Dublin City taking in views of our most famous landmarks.
- Suitable for both young and old.
You're free to cheerily chant 'row, row, row your boat gently down the stream' as you enjoy today's GrabOne experience. Fortunately for all involved, there will be no rowing required as the powerboat will allow you to simply enjoy the adventure, taking in the sights and sounds of our fair city.
- Enjoy a memorable day out for just €35 with a two hour city centre powerboat taster session for one (one adult or one child), bringing you right through the heart of the city on the River Liffey and up to Dublin Bay with Adventure Training Ireland (value €150).
- Or just €69 for two people (value €150).
- Or just €99 for three people (value €200).
You'll start off in the Adventure Training Ireland base at Dublin City Moorings (IFSC) before spending two hours on the water, heading out through Dublin Port on the Liffey and out into Dublin Bay. You'll be in the best spot to take in views of Dublin from a completely new angle.
Now's your chance to get behind the wheel and experience driving a high powered twin engine powerboat!
It's ideal for adrenaline junkies looking to experience powerboating for the first time, tourists who want to see Dublin in a unique way and for those who are just looking to try something new and exciting.
The activity is scheduled regularly and time and dates can be seen here.
All equipment will be provided but we do recommend bringing warm clothes, good footwear and a hat and gloves too.
Buy Today and Get