We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Park Hotel Dungarvan - Waterford
Wonderful Waterford: €99 for 2-Night Stay for 2 People with Full Irish Breakfast or €119 to include 4-Course Meal on 1 Night (save up to 55%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover delightful Dungarvan.
- €99 for a two-night stay for two including full Irish breakfast at the Park Hotel Dungarvan.
- Or €119 for a two-night stay for two with breakfast and a four-course meal on one night.
- Located on five acres of beautifully landscaped grounds.
- Enjoy free parking and Wifi.
If you have a significant-other in your life, they might be expecting something special for Christmas, a romantic break away perhaps. So why not spoil them on the lead up to Christmas or after. Grab today's tranquil escape and enjoy a break for two in beautiful Waterford.
- €99 for a two-night stay for two including full Irish breakfast at the Park Hotel Dungarvan (value €220).
- Or €119 for a two-night stay for two with breakfast and a four-course meal on one night (value €270).
Situated on five acres of landscaped grounds and overlooking the picturesque Colligan River Estuary, the hotel is the ideal setting for a romantic getaway for two.
The pretty seaside town of Dungaravan is just a pleasant five-minute stroll away, where you'll find plenty of shops and restaurants as well as a cinema. Golf enthusiasts will be spoiled for choice as there are three golf courses just a short distance from the hotel.
Back at the hotel you can unwind with a dip in the pool or a drink in the recently refurbished Mealadon bar.
Or if you opt for today's second option you can enjoy a delicious four-course meal on one of the evenings. Check out the sample menu here.
The holidays are coming, so treat yourself. Grab a coupon today, you deserve it!
"We stayed in Park Hotel for 2 nights on a Bed/Breakfast & Dinner package during the Ploughing Championship and we were very happy all round. Would certainly recommend the Park Hotel." - Oileann - TripAdvisor - October 11 2012
"As with the two previous reviews we four ladies had a very enjoyable 3 night stay and could not find any fault with any aspect of the hotel. Breakfasts beautifull and had dinner on the three nights either in the bar or dining room so that speaks for itself." - Meabh10 - Trip Advisor - July 1 2012