On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
€5 for 90-Day Subscription to iBox Go TV Service (value €30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be a couch potato wherever you want.
- €5 for a 90-day subscription to iBox Go TV service.
- Works on iPhone, iPad, Mac - no app needed, also works on the majority of Android devices.
- Over 50 channels available to watch on the iBox website.
- Redeem on iBox website (credit card details will be required).
- Enjoy the 90-day subscription but be sure to cancel before the end if you don't want your card to be charged for the fourth month.
- Don't worry, the service is a rolling monthly contract and not a 12-month one, so you can cancel at any time.
I have oodles of buddies, but none of 'em tell me stories, inform me about all the goings-on in the world like my mate Mr. TV does. Apart from Seán that is - but he doesn't have a mute button so it doesn't count.
Bring your TV with you: €5 for a 90-day subscription to iBox Go TV Service (usual price €30).
iBox Go allows you to watch programmes on over 50 channels on your iPhone, iPad or Mac. The service provides you with a high-quality TV picture that adapts to match your broadband speed and doesn't require any app (you watch telly on the iBox website).
Channels are listed here but suffice it to say there's heaps to keep everyone entertained, from those who revel in some gritty Law and Order to those who like to keep up to date with all the gossip in Summer Bay.
It's perfect for telly on the go, whether you want to keep yourself entertained on your bus to work, or like to kick back with your fancy smancy iPad; iBox Go will offer you plenty of choice and a great level of service.
Once you've purchased iBox on GrabOne, we'll email you with a coupon and full instructions on how to get up and running.
NB: It is worth noting that your credit card details will be required to sign up on iBox's website, and if you do not cancel your subscription before the 90 days are up, your subscription will be continued at the rate of €10/month and your credit card will be charged. However iBox is like Netflix and has a rolling monthly contract only and not yearly, so you can cancel at any time.