We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Ultimate Girls Day Out
€20 for 2 Tickets to Ultimate Girls Day Out - August 24-26 at the RDS Main Hall, Dublin (value €40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The Ultimate Girls Day Out returns to the RDS for the 5th year running.
- Grab two tickets for just €20 to attend on August 24, 25 or 26.
- Takes place in Dublin's RDS Main Hall.
- Shop, watch the catwalk, discover the latest beauty treatments or take your chance at the Irish Tatler Star Model Search.
- Perfect with friends or for a bit of mother-daughter bonding.
August 24–26 sees the return of The Ultimate Girls Day Out to the RDS for the fifth consecutive year. Bigger, better and more glamorous than before, the three day extravaganza brings with it more fashion, more beauty, more pampering, more prizes and a few surprises to boot. Hosted by Loraine Keane it is a definite date for any fashionista's diary.
You can be part of it with today's deal - Grab two tickets to The Ultimate Girls Day Out, SRDS Main Hall, Dublin for just €20 (usually €40).
Tickets can be bought for any one of the following days:
- Friday August 24, 10am-8pm.
- Saturday August 25, 10am-7pm.
- Or Sunday, August 26, 10am-6pm.
The RDS Main Hall in Dublin will be transformed into a fashion and beauty paradise filled with be spas, jewellery, perfume, handbags galore, makeovers, flash sales, lots of competitions and some really special events as listed below:
- The Tia Maria catwalk will be the centre of the show with catwalks showcasing the best in Irish fashion.
- Also, Tia Maria will be sponsoring a fun cocktail area serving light and refreshing cocktails.
- The Smart Girls Zone will provide you with access to top advice from experts in career development along with beauty, hair and fashion tips!
- Irish Tatler Model Search. Model scouts will be roaming the hall on the lookout for Ireland's next big modelling star.
- Ultimate Best Dressed Lady competition.
- Cover Girl stand - become part of Irish Tatler or U Magazine’s cover pages and take home a unique memento from your day as an Ultimate girl.