On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The CoCo Comedy Club
€10 for 2 Tickets & 2 Drinks, €15 for 4 Tickets & 4 Drinks, €20 for 6 Tickets & 6 Drinks (value up to €60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- I like to laugh. Do you like to laugh? Well let's all bloody well laugh!
- Pay just €10 for two tickets and two drinks or just €15 for four tickets and four drinks.
- Or enjoy a great group night out - €20 for six tickets with six drinks at The CoCo Comedy Club.
- What a great night out with a bunch of friends or family.
- Live music after each gig (ticket includes entry).
- Literally laugh your socks off to some of the Ireland and the UK's freshest talent.
I'm going to start today's deal blurb with a joke... here goes: Who hides in the bakery at Christmas?.......... A mince spy. Hardy-har-har......
No, wait, come back, don't leave - for jokes far funnier than mine grab today's deal and get along to The CoCo Comedy Club.
- For just €10 you'll get two tickets to a great night of comedy plus choice of two pints of beer, wine, spirits or soft drinks (regular price €20).
- Or pay €15 and get four tickets and four drinks (regular price €40).
- Or get a gang together and pay just €20 for six tickets with six drinks (saving on the usual price of €60).
The club is located in the rear room of Coughlans Bar on Douglas Street, and further listings are available on their Facebook page.
The club attracts some of Ireland and the UK's best and freshest comedy talent, with previous big names Supernatural Brothers, Ann Marie Lewis, Ross Browne, Chris Kent, Komedy Konn, Joe Rooney and more leaving the audience rolling in the aisles (not literally).
The first show will be taking place on the 26th of January so you have loads of time to get your gang together for a special night out.
The fun doesn't stop there, after each show there's live music featuring the best in local and international bands such as The Calvinists, Hank Wandel and McCabes Band.
All shows kick off at 8pm sharp to leave room for live music afterwards, so get down at 7.30pm to get seated as venue fills quickly. Remember to pack your stitches to repair any split sides.