On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€25 for 6 Class Pass for Spinning at Sweat Fitness (value €50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get those Sexy Santa curves!
- Pay just €25 for a six spinning class pass for Cork's biggest and most modern dedicated spinning studio Sweat Fitness.
- Top of the range Keiser bikes located in a luxurious fitness centre on Cork's quays (around the corner from the Sextant Pub).
- Virtual ride screens showing different scenic cycle routes.
- Choose from seven classes to suit you with lots of times available midweek both morning and evening.
Been dreaming of a slimmed down Christmas? One full of the perfect curves snugly fitting into that sexy red party dress? Dream no more, 'cos with today's deal you get a set of six passes to a fun and sweaty spinning class to help you achieve those sexy curves.
Pay just €25 for a six class pass at Sweat Fitness, giving you a healthy saving on a pass that would normally cost you €50.
Spinning is a fast-paced and fun fitness class which will have you cycling faster than Stephen Roche, and Sweat Fitness is THE place to do your spinning class. With over 7,000 square meters of space with plenty of spinning machines and the best instructors, Sweat Fitness is the only dedicated spinning studio in Cork.
Sweat Fitness' spinning classes have gone virtual!! There's new UV and disco lights spinning in the funkiest spin studio around. Feel the vibe and experience spinning with a difference. Also experience their virtual ride screens showing different scenic cycle routes from all around the world taken from the view of a cyclist.
Classes are available at the following times, and are offered to all levels:
- Monday: 8-9pm
- Tuesday: 9.30-10.30am and 8-9pm
- Wednesday: 8-9pm
- Friday: 9.30-10.30am and 5.30-6.30pm.
- Saturday: 10am-11am.