We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
€29 for 2-Month Eyelash Extensions or €15 for Shellac 2-Week Manicure (save up to 51%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Here's some essential pre-Christmas party preparation.
- At the wonderful Splash Beauty Salon.
- €29 for two-month lash extensions or €15 for a Shellac polish.
- Douglas Village Shopping Centre with ample free parking.
Eyelashes are having a moment thanks to celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Cheryl Cole. And the professional lash artistes at Splash Beauty can get you in on the doe-eyed trend just in time for the Christmas party season.
- Yep, for just €29 you can set all eyes a flutter with some stylish eyelash extensions from Splash Beauty (instead of €60).
- If nails are more your thing, then get your poor aul chipped claws on a two-week Shellac polish for €15 (instead of €30).
The best bit about Xtreme Lashes is that they last up to two months. You don't need to worry about mascara or messing around with fiddly and confusing false eyelash strips.
The extensions are applied to your own eyelashes on a lash by lash basis to achieve a natural and lightweight finish. And the team at Splash Beauty will sculpt your lashes to your exact specifications, so you can choose a dramatic and sultry look or, if you prefer, a soft and feathery look.
Opt for the Shellac polish and you'll be treating your digits to the very best in long-wear nail polishes. Choose from their range of great colours or pay just €5 extra for a French polish finish and you'll enjoy sexy, vibrant nails for at least two weeks.