On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
€6 for 1 Ticket or €10 for 2 Tickets for Comedy/Magic Duo - The Sorcerer's Apprentice in 'The Happy Haunting' (value up to €24)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Laugh in the face of the unknown.
- Pay €6 for 1 ticket to comedy/magic duo The Sorcerer's Apprentice at an Spailin Fanach.
- Or bring a friend and pay €10 for 2 tickets.
- See them perform their latest show 'The Happy Haunting'.
- Shows on Friday and Saturday nights - April 20 and May 11 and 12 - doors open at 10pm
- A blend of the paranormal and laugh out loud comedy.
One day, a magician was walking down the street and turned into an alley. Get it, he turned into an alley. Not even a giggle? Fair enough.
If you'd like to see an act that teams magic and comedy together a little more seamlessly may I suggest grabbing today's deal:
- Pay €6 for 1 ticket to see comedy/ magic duo The Sorcerer's Apprentice and their latest show 'The Happy Haunting at an Spailin Fanach on April 20, May 11 or May 12.
- Or bring a friend and get 2 tickets for just €10.
Doors open at 10pm and the shows lasts a spooky 90 minutes.
A mindreader/magician teamed with a comedian might might not seem like the most obvious of double acts but sometimes random works (f you've tasted chocolate Philadelphia you know what I'm talking about).
The Sorcerer's Apprentice latest offering is 'The Happy Haunting' a show filled with mindreading, comedy and the supernatural. The duo will perform their signature piece and contact a spirit from yesteryear; the ghost of Charlie Robinson. Charlie will show himself, controlling the thoughts and actions of the audience.
Unusual? Yes. Hilarious? Most definitely. Expect to leave the venue with a mixture of fear and laughter.
So if you're not afraid of the dark or of laughing to the brink of tears, grab today's deal, before it disappears.