On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Save up to 60% on Entry to Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium: Adult (€5), Child (€3) or Family (€19)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover over 1,000 species of marine life.
- Pay just €5 for an adult, €3 for a child or €19 for a family ticket to Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium.
- Hold a starfish and stroke the friendly rays at the touch pool.
- Amazonian, tropical and freshwater species of underwater creatures.
- Visit the stunning polar penguin exhibition.
- Home to 12 Gentoo Penguins with polar air and glistening ice.
Under the sea, under the sea, darling it's better, down where it's wetter take it from me; some wise words from our good friend The Little Mermaid. And given her love for all things aquatic we reckon Aerial would approve of today's fish-tastic deal.
- Enjoy a fun day out at Dingle Oceanworld Aquarium and pay just €5 for an adult (usually €10).
- €3 for a child (usually €7.50).
- Or for just €19 bring a family of 2 adults and 4 children (usually €38).
A great day out for the entire family, this enchanting underwater world is the perfect place to get up close and personal with our fishy friends.
Housing Ireland's largest selection of sharks as well piranhas, catfish, pacu and lots more, you can spend hours looking at the beautiful sea creatures.
Walk through the 9m underwater tunnel as over 1,000 species of swim overhead or visit the polar penguin exhibition. Themed to the highest standard the polar penguin exhibition is home to 12 Gentoo Penguins with polar air and glistening ice.
So pop Happy Feet in the DVD player and then grab a coupon and see the little creatures in real life.