We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Doolinferry & O'Brien Line Cruises
€9 for a Cruise to Cliffs of Moher with O'Brien Line or €15 incl. Inisheer Island
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Sail away on the crest of a great deal.
- Pay just €9 for a cruise to the Cliffs of Moher with O'Brien Line.
- Or €15 to include a trip to Inisheer Island.
- Sit comfortably in the heated indoor area and quench your thirst in the on-board bar.
Us Irish love to complain about the weather, corrupt bankers and um, the weather. But deep down we know we live in a fantastic country blessed with breathtaking scenery and historic sights - most of which we probably take for granted. Get out there and discover the natural beauty of Ireland with a ferry cruise with O'Brien Line.
- Pay €9 for cruise to the Cliffs of Moher (regular price €18).
- Or pay €15 for a cruise to the Cliifs of Moher and Inisheer Island (regular price €30).
You'll be setting sail from delightful Doolin on board O'Brien Line's European Class 2A ship. Relax in the heated indoor area which feature large windows for the best possible views or feel the ocean's refreshing spray on your cheeks from the outdoor seating area.
There is a bar on board serving drinks so if you start to develop a wee thirst you know you'll be looked after.
The cruise to the Cliffs of Moher takes approximately one hour. It's an additional 30 minutes to get to Inisheer Island but once you're there you can take your time exploring the island.
Once you arrive in Inisheer you can rent a bike or take a guided tour. There are also three charming pubs on the island that serve up tasty and traditional food so you don't need to worry about bringing a packed lunch.