We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
€39 for IPL Skin Rejuvenation or Glycolic Facial Peel (with Microdermabrasion Treatment for €49) at MediGlow (save 67%)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Freshen up your face in time for spring.
- Pay €49 instead of €150 for a vitamin C crystal Agera microdermabrasion treatment with IPL skin rejuvenation or a glycolic peel at MediGlow.
- Or pay €39 for just the IPL skin rejuvenation or glycolic peel, instead of the usual €120.
- Choose between two lovely facial treatments which will help to soften fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin younger and healthier looking.
- Opt for the additional microdermabrasion treatment to gently remove one to two layers of dead skin cells - leaving you with even healthier, glowing skin.
- Late appointments available by prior booking and free parking at the salon.
Once January is out of the way, it won't be long before spring comes around so maybe it's time to start thinking about giving your skin that fresh spring look - all rosy, bright and clear.
And with today's deal, you can do just that with IPL skin rejuvenation or a glycolic peel with vitamin C crystal Agera microdermabrasion for just €49 at MediGlow, giving you a healthy saving on the usual price of €150.
Or if microdermabrasion's not your thing, you can opt for just the IPL skin rejuvenation or a glycolic peel for just €39, instead of the usual cost of €120.
IPL skin rejuvenation is the perfect treatment to get your skin back in shape after the Christmas period. It will leave your skin looking healthier and younger by softening fine lines and wrinkles, as well as reducing the appearance of age spots, sun damage, red veins, pigmentation and acne.
Alternatively you can opt for the glycolic peel which is the perfect exfoliant for any skin showing the signs of sun damage, acne scars, blemishes, fine lines and wrinkles.
You can get either of these treatments for just €39, but for €10 extra you can treat your skin to a vitamin C crystal Agera microdermabrasion treatment too.
The Agera Microdermabrasion treatment will gently remove one to two layers of dead skin cells from your face; giving you great results such as improvements in the colour, texture and the look of your skin, and the surface layers will be left smoother and healthier.
The treatment which will last 40 minutes will exfoliate the dead skin cells, whilst stimulating essential collagen and elastin fibres. The mask will also hydrate your skin, leaving it soft and dewy.
Results are noticed after just one treatment, which means you'll walk out of MediGlow looking fabulous with healthy, glowing skin.