We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Hands on Training
€35 for 1-Day Practical or Infant & Child First Aid Course from Hands on Training (value €90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Pick up a valuable skill that could really make a difference.
- €35 for a one-day practical first aid course held on Sunday March 10 at the Ambassador Hotel.
- Or, for the same price, opt for a child's first aid course (ideal for parents and teachers) held on Sunday March 24 at the Montenotte Hotel.
- Courses are fully up-to-date with Health and Safety Authority recommendations.
Although it may seem like it's always sparkles, cupcakes and rainbows over at GrabOne HQ, we do have a practical side. We love looking for ways to build upon and improve our lives and that usually involves picking up an essential skill or two, like, for example, today's deal.
€35 for a one-day practical or infant and child's first-aid course with Hands on Training,
The courses have been designed with consideration to the most up-to-date guidelines regarding first aid from the Health and Safety Authority. It provides you with the confidence and skill to apply first aid to anyone in an emergency by providing complete, hands-on training.
After completing the first aid course you'll be competent to deal with the following: C.P.R, wounds and bleeding, breaks, sprains and scratches, burns and scald and medical emergencies. And with the infant and child's first aid course you'll learn how to deal with the same issues as well as medical emergencies such as asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, high temperatures, vomiting etc.
Courses are held on the following dates:
- Sunday March 10 in the Ambassador Hotel, Cork (practical first aid course)
- Sunday March 24 in the Montenotte Hotel, Cork (infant and child first aid course)