On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel - Killiney, Co.Dublin
1-Night Luxury Midweek (€109) or Weekend (€119) Escape for 2 to Dublin, incl. Breakfast, 2-Course Dinner & Late Check Out (value up to €238)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy a luxury castle escape.
- Grab a one-night stay for two in the luxury Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, Killiney, Dublin with a two-course dinner, breakfast and late check out included.
- Pay €109 for a midweek stay between December and March.
- Or pay €119 for a weekend stay between January and March.
- Enjoy one of Ireland's most beautiful beauty spots.
Stunning sea views, beautiful beaches and the city at your finger tips...today's deal has all the ingredients for a perfect break in Dublin.
Enjoy a one-night stay for two in the luxury Fitzpatrick Castle Hotel, Killiney, Dublin - including a romantic two-course dinner, plus breakfast and late check out with the following options:
- €109 (jnstead of €228) for a midweek stay between December and March.
- €119 (instead of €238) for a weekend stay between January and March.
Overlooking Dublin Bay, this four star hotel is ideally situated for discovering one of Dublin's most picturesque villages. Combining old school elegance and modern comfort the 18th century castle is the ultimate in luxury accommodation.
Whether you're interested in exploring the area's natural beauty spots or if you fancy a spot of retail therapy, you'll find it all within reach of the hotel.
Take a stroll along the popular Killiney beach (keeping an eye out for the friendly dolphins), pay a trip to the nearby Dalkey Castle or pop on the DART to be in Dublin city centre within 20 minutes.
Boasting two award-winning restaurants, two bars, a fully equipped fitness centre and a 20m swimming pool you'd be forgiven for not wanting to leave the hotel grounds, but however you choose to spend your day you can relax in style that evening with a delicious two course meal in the hotel's Dungeon restaurant.
With late check out included this is the perfect opportunity to grab a relaxing night for two in one of Ireland's most beautiful locations.