On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Elysees Hair and Nail Salon
€30 for 4 Wash & Blow Dry Sessions at Elysees Hair & Nail Salon (value €60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Put the 'ummpphhh' and 'pop' back into your hair.
- €30 for four wash and blow dry sessions at Elysees Hair & Nail Salon.
- Maintain your fab hair whenever you please.
- Get the salon look for your upcoming night out or special occasion.
- A superb salon in Paul Street Shopping Centre.
Cyndi Lauper once said: "Girls just want to have fun" but I think she is a liar! Us girlies can only have fun if our nails are done and our hair is looking utterly fabulous. I can think of only one reason not to buy this (if you're Cyndi 'bad hair' Lauper) but loads of reasons why you should; read on.
Get your hair done and rid yourself of that fuzzy mess for just €30 for four wash and blow dry sessions at Elysees Hair & Nail Salon. Not a bad course of hair care that would usually cost you €60.
Think of all the times where we get our friend Alice to do our hair before we go out on a night out. As much as I love Alice and her express hair do's, she can never quite get the same 'ummpphhh' and 'pop' (these are all very technical hair styling terms) as the expert stylists at Elysees Hair & Nail Salon.
With this deal, you'll be able to return to the Elysees salon four times at times of your choosing over the next three months. There is also lunchtime appointments available so you can get your hair wash and blow dried at a time of your convenience. If you happen to have curly hair, all you have to do is pay an additional €10.
The Elysees Hair & Nail Salon is located in the Paul Street Shopping Centre in Cork. So once you've find out where the salon is located, all you need to know now is why you should go.
- Constantly glam looking hair
- You'll be ready to hit the town straight after work
- Have perfect hair for four nights out on the tiles
- Impress that work colleague when you return from your lunch break
- Keep the frizz and curls under control during the week
- You simply love looking your best
Reasons not to:
- If you look like this