We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The CoCo Comedy Club
€13 for 4 Tickets and 4 Beers or €9 for 2 Tickets and 2 Beers at Cork Comedy Club (value up to €58)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- All aboard for a trip to humour central.
- Just €13 for four tickets and four pints of beer/soft drinks.
- Or pay €9 and get two tickets and two beers/soft drinks.
- Go tonight (June 23) or choose from July 7 and 21, August 4 and 18.
- Literally laugh your socks off to some of the Ireland and the UK's freshest talent.
I'm going to start today's deal blurb with a joke... here goes: What did the fish say after swimming into a wall? Damn! HA! LOL!
No, wait, come back, don't leave - for jokes far funnier than mine grab today's deal and get along to Cork Comedy Club.
- For just €13 you'll get four tickets to a great night of comedy plus four pints of beer or soft drinks (regular price €58).
- Or pay €9 and get 2 tickets and 2 beers/soft drinks (regular price €29).
The deal is valid for the following Saturday nights (proven by scientists to be the funniest night of the week*) - June 23 (tonight!), July 7 and 21 and August 4 and 18.
The club is located in the rear room of Coughlans Bar on Douglas Street, and further listings are available on their Facebook page.
In the coming months acts will include Peter Carroll (mentalist and certified comedy genius), Cornelius Patrick O'Sullivan (who has a long.........name), Robbie Bonham (comedian/cartoonist who was once voted the funniest man in Dublin) and many more.
The club attracts some of Ireland and the UK's best and freshest comedy talent, with previous big names Joe Rooney, Paul Tylak, Ross Browne and Chris Kent leaving the audience rolling in the aisles (not literally).
Shows start at 9.30pm and finish at 11.45pm. Remember to pack your stitches to repair any split sides.
* Not actually proven by scientists.