On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Caroline Bourke Make-Up & Styling
€19 for 2-Hour Professional Smoky Eye Make-Up Masterclass with Caroline Bourke (value €99)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Go from hot to smokin' hot!
- €19 for a two-hour smoky eye make-up masterclass with Caroline Bourke.
- A professional make-up artist with over 20 years experience.
- Flexible class dates and times throughout February and March.
A smoky eye: pretty much the sexiest thing you can do with make-up. Sublimely sultry, alluringly mysterious but a pain-in-the-bum to create - that's why we're always keen to score some tips from the pros.
€19 for a two-hour professional smoke eye make-up masterclass with Caroline Burke.
With over 20 years of experience Caroline Bourke is one of the most highly regarded make-up artist/designers on the make-up and fashion circuits. Throughout her career, she has maintained a high profile working with top pohotographers and contributing to beauty magazines and columns.
Some of Caroline’s students have gone on to work with cosmetic houses such as Laura Mercier, Clinique, Mac, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Benefit and Estee Lauder to name a few, pretty impressive eh?
In her two-hour class you'll learn how to create a smouldering smoky eye, all materials will be supplied and by the end of the class you should be confident enough to re-create the look yourself at home.
Classes take place from on the following dates:
- Wednesday February 13 (7-9pm)
- Wednesday February 20 (7-9pm)
- Wednesday February 27 (7-9pm)
- Thursday February 28 (7-9pm)
- Wednesday March 13 (7-9pm)
- Thursday March 14 (7-9pm)
- Saturday March 16 (10am-12pm, 1-3pm, 4-6pm)
So grab a coupon now because this is one trick that every woman needs in her beauty repertoire.