On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
€35 for 1-Day Biology Leaving Cert Revision Course (value €70)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Biology rocks!
- €35 for a one-day Biology Revision course for Leaving Cert with Biolog.ie
- Course takes place on January 19 (Gresham Metropole Hotel, Cork) and January 26 (Malton Hotel, Killarney).
- Provides students with an excellent understanding of the syllabus and the best exam techniques.
- Concise and effective notes provided to facilitate home study.
When it came to studying I was a terrible procrastinator. I'd come up with a million and one other tasks that I just had to do like writing up the perfect study timetable, making music playlists (to get me in the zone), organising my sock drawer . . . anything other than actually sitting down in front of a school book.
Distractions are all too easy to come across so give your budding scientist a helping hand for just €35 (instead of €70) with a one-day Biology revision course for Leaving Cert with Biolog.ie.
- Saturday January 19, Gresham Metropole Hotel, Cork (10am-5pm)
- Saturday January 29, Malton Hotel Killarney (10am-5pm)
This one-day course is suitable for any Leaving Cert. Biology student who wants to ensure they are well prepared for the exam ahead and achieve the best results possible.
The aim of this course is to give students a clear understanding of Biology, removing the need for rote learning. Students should expect to become very familiar with exam paper layout and the language of the Leaving Cert Biology exam, apprehend questions and answer them efficiently.
Click here to view vodcasts of past teachings and get inspired.
Grab a coupon now and give your hard-working scientist the best start in exam preparations and a reason to rock out on results day.