On October 1st, 2014, we published revised versions of our Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of GrabOne means you agree to this revised document, so please take a few minutes to read and understand it. Ok, got it
€8 for a Baker's Dozen Decorated Cupcakes from Amandine Confectionery (value €16.25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- The pictures speak for themselves on this one don't they!
- Pay just €8 for a baker's dozen (13) luxury artisan cupcakes from Amandine Confectionery.
- Treat yourself to a selection of tasty toppings including chocolate, Bailey's and coffee -after the last budget, we all deserve a break!
- Enjoy some delicious products from a fantastic bakery which uses the finest quality ingredients and no preservatives.
- Some of their products were shortlisted for the National Irish Food Awards 2011.
- Order via email and two days later, they'll be ready for pick up from Amandine Confectionery's bakery in Mahon Point Shopping Centre.
You can go for any 'aul holiday and then you can go for the trip around the world with five star accommodation and first class flights. And the same applies to cake - you can go for the cream of the crop and head to one of Cork's finest bakeries - Amandine Confectionery.
And with today's deal, you can treat yourself to some five star cupcakes, with just €8 for a baker's dozen (13) luxury artisan cupcakes from Amandine Confectionery. This is a fantastic saving on a box of 13 delightful treats that would normally cost you €16.25.
Amandine Confectionery specialises in traditional and continental gateaux and tarts which are all baked freshly every morning. They use the finest quality ingredients they can find and no preservatives are used in their recipes.
Along with beautiful cupcakes, the shop also offers an exclusive selection of succulent recipes including French mix fruit tarlets, profiterole gateaux, Belgian chocolate, coffee and walnut or Bailey's butter cream gateaux and many more.
The baker's dozen will include 13 cupcakes with the following toppings: two chocolate, two Bailey's, two yellow, two pink, three purple and two coffee. Yum!
This is a great deal to grab if you have a special event coming up and you want to impress or else if you fancy treating yourself to deliciously sweet delights, and you'll be guaranteed the best service from Amandine Confectionery in Mahon Point Shopping Centre.